Light-O-Rama Forums

One by Metallica need a little help -almost completed

GriswoldStyle

This will be shared for the community when completed... For the last week or so I have been working on One by Metallica for Halloween. My setup will be incorporating my spiral trees on either side of my roof as well as 8 RGB tombstones and 8 RGB floods for the plug-in show kit. Along with two fence light borders and 3 colors on the trim of the house and 8 solid color tombstones in front of the RGB tombstones.

I have completed 90% of the sequence but I'm not happy with the result on the tombstones using them as the guitar chords. I can't seem to get it right everything else is done in the song except for that one portion on the RGB tombstones. Mainly the background chords.

My question is would somebody be willing to take my visualizer file and my sequence file and look it over and see if you might be able to add something to it to Accent the guitar sounds on the RGB tombstones? Please keep in mind I would be sharing this publicly with the forum. This is something I have taken a lot of time to do and scratched it three times and start it over. 

A lot of people in the forums have done a lot to help me over the last couple years so this sequence is my way of giving back. The only thing I have not done is the singing pumpkin face. Everything else is completed but I am just not happy with how the RGB tombstones came out on the background sounds of the guitar. Just looking for somebody to maybe take some time to help me finish it so that we can share it with the community this year. As I've said already I am just not happy with how the RGB tombstones came out with the guitar sounds but the majority of the rest of the song is done. This would be a pro bono project as this is something to give back to the Forum community.

Let me know if you would be interested in helping out. Keep in mind I'm not a professional at this by anyway but most of the song is already done it just needs work on the RGB tombstones.

Even if it is only just to take a look at it and offer some suggestions I am willing to send the file for someone to look over.

Edited by GriswoldStyle

• The topic was locked