Light-O-Rama Forums

Change Unit ID Problem

J.D.

Hi all,

I'm trying to set the initial Unit ID on new CTB16PC controllers using the Hardware Utility. I set up the first 10 units with no problems, but I have another nine controllers to configure, and the "Change Existing ID" dropdown menus in the Hardware Utility don't show any numbers higher than 0A (10). How do I configure more than 10 controllers?

J.D.

J.D. wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to set the initial Unit ID on new CTB16PC controllers using the Hardware Utility. I set up the first 10 units with no problems, but I have another nine controllers to configure, and the "Change Existing ID" dropdown menus in the Hardware Utility don't show any numbers higher than 0A (10). How do I configure more than 10 controllers?

J.D.

J.D. -

Do you by chance have your max units set to 10? Increase that parameter, and then click Refresh. This is my first thought on your problem.

D.T.

Hi D.T.,

I tried that and it didn't change the dropdown list. I think I just figured it out though. I assumed you could only use IDs from the dropdown list, but I think you can just type an ID number into the ID block. I should've tried that before sending the post I guess. Thanks...

J.D.