Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB star stays on after each sequence

Lighted Christmas Balls

Hello all, this is my first year with e131 and I have a pre existing LOR network. I have built and configured a 16 strand pixel tree and a 200 pixel star, both controllers alphapix. I put up my tree and star to run a test show, and the sequences and output worked as I had hoped, all synced and no network issues, however, even though in my show ended, and I have the box checked all lights off after each sequence, the rgb star on an alphapix 4 stays on with what seems like the last command sent to it, then when the next sequence starts, it plays the correct commands, and so on, at the end of the show, when all the lights go off , including the pixel tree, the start still stays on, until I power it down, any ideas?. Thanks in advance for any help

Make sure that the very last time element has all channels off.  Personally I NEVER depend on the "Turn all lights off at the end of the sequence".  In fact, I intentionally have a few lights that do NOT turn off at the end of any sequence.

Ok I will look, but they were sequences I used last year, and just added the tree and star to them, i did go back and look at my setup of my alphapix 4, and i found that when i set up the channels, i used 3 of the 4 and updated those, but number 4 is unused but defaulted to universe 1 which was being used by my tree , i dont know if this caused the effect i have, but i did fix that and will retest once i get a chance, thanks for the advice