Light-O-Rama Forums

Cmb24d controllers complete!!!

Mister

Very light use , used once for a light show and then stored away. It has been tested and work perfectly! Never exposed to elements, board and box are virtually brand new. 

I do have others for sale as well if you.need more, just contact me. 

Cmb24d 

The Dumb RGB DC Controller allows you to easily add Dumb RGB lighting to your display. It comes fully assembled and can control a total of 8 Dumb RGB Nodes, Strips, or Floods with your Light-O-Rama system.  

Product Specifications: 
RGB Channels8Input Voltage120-240VACMax Amps/Channel4Max Amps/Total30Voltage12V DC 

Controller can control Dumb RGB lighting (entire strand changes to the same color) and works with Dumb RGB Lighting and Dumb RGB Accessories

$140 plus shipping 

I will try n upload photos later.

These are complete units from Wowlights!! Not just circuit boards 

Edited by Mister

I’m confused. Is this just the circuit board or the CB + case + power supply?

Its a complete unit, pwr supply, control board, 4 pin LOR cables all in the cableguard box. If you go to Wowlights, the complete controller for like $289. This is that complete setup!

My internet is down and for some reason it won't let me upload the photos from my phone.sorry....

• 2 weeks later...

I also have extra cmb24d New boards available as well $60 shipped, USA ONLY!! Comes with the controller LOR connector cords as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 complete controller still available. If anyone is still.interested in them they are $170 SHIPPED USA only!!

These are complete with cg1500 box and power supply and LOR cables, just like from Wow.lights.

They work great and are virtually brand new!!

Ok, i have 1 complete controller unit left, just missing foam at the bottom side to cover the original cg1500 holes. Very easy to find a replacement foam. I will do $ 170 for this unit shipped USA only!

I  also have 3 sets of controller threaded LOR female. 4 pin wire sets available. I can do $20 shipped for each set, USPS small flat rate box. Or all 3 sets for $40 shipped,since they will all fit inside a small flat rate box.

• 2 weeks later...

Still for sale!

Also if someone is interested in a professional 8 channel g3 controller I have 2 I can sell as well, very light use. Just missing the metal plate cover. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2018 at 2:21 AM, Mister said:

Still for sale!

Also if someone is interested in a professional 8 channel g3 controller I have 2 I can sell as well, very light use. Just missing the metal plate cover. 

Do you still have?

No,sorry my. Extra ones are sold

Only have the 1. cmb24d controller complete left this. Year. Maybe next year i might sell off a few more.

Bought two Cmb's from him a couple months ago. Both work great and I have  been testing them routinely playing with my lights lol. Thanks again :)

• 1 month later...

1 - cmb24d controller complete still available. $170 Shipped USA

Its a complete unit, pwr supply, control board, 4 pin LOR cables all in the cableguard box. If you go toWowlights, the complete controller for like $289. Thisis that complete setup!

Do you still have the 8 channel boards?? Also what voltage is the 24 dumb rgb wired for? 12?

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked