Light-O-Rama Forums

controllers and lights for sale

cconkol

I have (11) CTB16PC controllers for sale. They were purchased with card fully assembled.  Worked when put into storage but that was 2-3 years ago.  $100 each plus shipping or local pickup near Cleveland, Ohio.

Also have 75+ strings of smart 2811 RGB lights, 50 nodes per string.  Lights are attached to 8 foot long 1x2 piece of wood.  Approx 4-5 years old. $5/string - local pickup only Cleveland, Ohio

Also have (5) J1SYS  p12 controllers, also approx 5 years old.  $100/each plus shipping

controller.thumb.jpg.f506f978afc154a489921c20a6263fce.jpglights.thumb.jpg.cbe5f5b04bf6ad51503ab85aaa13a84d.jpg

Good evening, I am a beginner I have a relative in New York, I am interested in two controllers, have an email or how I communicate with you, my email is jhzabaleta@misena.edu.co thanks 

• 4 weeks later...

they are either gen 1 or 2

also I'm lowering the price to $75/controller

Thanks for the info. Any chance that you could test a few to see if they still work?

4 hours ago, cconkol said:

they are either gen 1 or 2

also I'm lowering the price to $75/controller

Messaged

id be happy to test them but i'm moving in 14 days,  so if they haven't sold and they make the move with me i'll take some time and hook them up. I took good care of them so I'd be surprised if they didn't work.  

all lightorama controllers have been sold, still have some j1sys and rgb lights

Too bad it's local pickup. Been looking for more nodes. But I'm way down in Florida lol

2 hours ago, GriswoldStyle said:

Too bad it's local pickup. Been looking for more nodes. But I'm way down in Florida lol

maybe a possibility, pm sent....

2 hours ago, cconkol said:

maybe a possibility, pm sent....

Thanks got message. will send you p.m. later this evening or first thing tomorrow. Currently at SeaWorld with the family

• The topic was locked