Light-O-Rama Forums

holiday coro

sysco

just received the holiday coro spring sale  they are comparing prices and quality anyone else receive the email

Yep. Got one.. In some respects, keeping track of what you competition is offering is good business smarts.

I am not sure I like them doing the compare (and vis-versa) part.

I've had good luck with purchases from both companies. Competition keeps Feature HIGH and prices LOW ;)

Yep, me too.

I have done a little business with them without any problems with equipment or service.

I tend to go for bargain prices because of my budget or trying something new and not sure if it's for me, without spending more than I have to.

I've been a loyal LOR customer since 2005 and have never had problems or issues with their product or service as well. 

With that said, whomever has the better bargain, I'll give them a go.

3 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Yep, me too.

I have done a little business with them without any problems with equipment or service.

I tend to go for bargain prices because of my budget or trying something new and not sure if it's for me, without spending more than I have to.

I've been a loyal LOR customer since 2005 and have never had problems or issues with their product or service as well. 

With that said, whomever has the better bargain, I'll give them a go.

These sales work for the business while offering bargains. HC explained their reasons and I believe LOR has done that also.

Common theme: Keep staff busy all year, Allow  bigger wholesale lot purchase price /production runs.  This IS a seasonal business (for now. I used to just do Xmas...Now it's Halloween, soon the 4th )

• The topic was locked