Light-O-Rama Forums

Just install one thing?

LogansportLights

When installing the Sequencing Suite, is it possible to just install the Sequence Editor? I have one computer I just want to work on sequences with.

Thanks in advance!

No. Besides you need some of the other components to run the Sequence Editor, such as the Control Panel for instance.

Not normally, but you could manually delete some of the extra stuff.  But why?  Are you that desperate for hard drive space that you need the space?  I just looked, the entire C:\Program Files\Light-O-Rama director is only 69.2 MB of disk space (version 5.0.16).  The three help files constitute about half of the file space, so you could likely recover that if needed without affecting much of anything.  The rest of the files that MAY not be needed are small enough that it's not worth the effort.  I also have several of the computers that I have LOR installed on that are never used for anything except sequencing (including this one), but they all have a full installation.

3 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Not normally, but you could manually delete some of the extra stuff.  But why?  Are you that desperate for hard drive space that you need the space?  I just looked, the entire C:\Program Files\Light-O-Rama director is only 69.2 MB of disk space (version 5.0.16).  The three help files constitute about half of the file space, so you could likely recover that if needed without affecting much of anything.  The rest of the files that MAY not be needed are small enough that it's not worth the effort.  I also have several of the computers that I have LOR installed on that are never used for anything except sequencing (including this one), but they all have a full installation.

Thanks! I just didn't need the other programs and wanted to know if you had an option.

11 minutes ago, LogansportLights said:

Thanks! I just didn't need the other programs and wanted to know if you had an option.

Not that I know of, and not really worth the bother.

• The topic was locked