Light-O-Rama Forums

My P10 Panel Singing Bulbs

BMurray

So, I'm getting into xLights for this year. I joined a group that each member is doing a Lyric Track for a song they've chosen. When all is said and done those who have contributed will have access to almost 300 completed Lyric Tracks to utilize in their display.  I gotta say I'm loving xLights. The built in Papagayo is awesome. Especially with all of the characters (faces) that have been graciously submitted.   This is my submission ( The audio has a weird echo to it from the screen recorder) but you'll get the idea...

The singing bulbs look really nice did you make them yourself ,  just finished my P10 panels. 4 wide 3 high  is the group your in open for anybody . Thanks Dennis 

I didn't make them myself. These along with MANY others are downloadable directly through xLights. Sorry, Its's a closed group at this time. There was a window of about a week for anyone to commit to the project and join.  We all have been working on these for about a month now (I think). I have put in probably 50+ hours myself. This is my first time doing anything with xLights really. I'd like to think I'm a perfectionist when it comes to this stuff. Every time I review it I ALWAYS find something that I feel I can make better which is why it took me so long.  So Ill be much quicker the next time. 

• Like 1

ED contributed a lot to the faces in xlights.

Someday I will join just for the faces designs - however they are downloadable on the xlights site

JR

On 2/27/2018 at 5:51 PM, BMurray said:

So, I'm getting into xLights for this year. I joined a group that each member is doing a Lyric Track for a song they've chosen. When all is said and done those who have contributed will have access to almost 300 completed Lyric Tracks to utilize in their display.  I gotta say I'm loving xLights. The built in Papagayo is awesome. Especially with all of the characters (faces) that have been graciously submitted.   This is my submission ( The audio has a weird echo to it from the screen recorder) but you'll get the idea...

beyond awesome!!

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked