Light-O-Rama Forums

First CTB16PC

skrednik

:)I'm stoked! Finished my first CTB16PC kit tonight and hooked up 16 light strings and voila! Works great! Looks cool! Can't wait 'till November! This will be my first year syncing the lights to music. Only 7 more kits to go. Ha!

:dude:

Rich

I am looking forward to my first controller. The email arrived telling me it was shipped now I just ahve to wait for it to arrive, then put it together and fire it up. I can't wait, Christmas in July. First controller ever but I have been looking and interested for at least a year, this Christmas will be the first with LOR.

Christmas arrived on July 22 for me. The kit arrived today and it took about five hours and it was together. I will test it further another day but it is all together and ready.

LOR first timer.

I received my LOR pkg yesterday. Today I assembled two of the boxes. It was pretty easy. I didn't get the "solder you self" versions. I updated my webpage with a page devoted to building the CTB16PC.

All tested and found one channel #14 not responding. With a closer look after taking the unit half apart I found one pin I missed soldering on channel #14 IC. Solder applied, reassembled and tested just perfect.

Now looking forward to sequencing and setup and let it play.

Thank you LOR for a very fun and interesting summmer, fall and Christmas.

It was fun wasn't it?!? I bought the one of the assembled card pc kits to have as a reference when I solder the other seven (now six) that I will build. I plan on doing one a week until I finish all seven. Gonna be a big christmas!

Rich