Light-O-Rama Forums

Light Type Where?

MphsGal

OMG Boscoyo is AWESOME :wub: Just gave them a modest chunk of money, LOL. Hope they come up with more props for LED strings! TYVM Vince4xmas. 

• Like 1

mphsgal... I'm relatively new also   what I have found is most co are going away from mini or led strings    boscoyo has some stuff and is open to taking custom drilling on props they already make.   don't be afraid to ask james and Shannon from boscoyo  if there is something you want drilled for mini/led,  all they can say Is no.    great customer support  they have yet to say no to a cpl requests I had.

6 hours ago, MphsGal said:

OMG Boscoyo is AWESOME :wub: Just gave them a modest chunk of money, LOL. Hope they come up with more props for LED strings! TYVM Vince4xmas. 

You can make your own coro decorations. You can buy the coro pretty cheap at Home Depot and or Lowes or almost any hardware store. Normally 4-5mm. You can buy heavier coro if you look in your area for plastic wholesalers or sign making companies. Normally the sign companies only offer the realty sign sizes but maybe one would have the full 4X8 sheets. 6-10 mm is the thickness that most of the RGB props are made of just because of the size of the pixel nodes. The thinnest 3-5mm is just fine for the mini led lights.

You may also get free coro from your local gas station/ convenience store. Those pepsi/ coke or whatever specials along with most service station advertisements are made from coro. Once the specials or promotions are over just ask the station if they mind you helping them removing for the cost of keeping the coro. All you have to do then is apply a couple light coats of paint and you are gtg to design your own. Use a 1/8" drill bit. For mini light space your lights at around 3/4" centers. Some will be closer or a little farther depending on the design.

My n laws own a gas station and another business. I get all of their coro. If the local store is anywhere like theirs they may have brand new boxes of promotional signs  never put up some where. If that's the case they also have some great extra HD commercial grade zip ties as well. It never hurts to ask.

Pepsi just had a large promotion and they had 30" round pepsi logo signs. They will be added to my HAlloween show this year for my Three Little Pigs skit. They will be my singing 3 pigs and bad wolf faces.

I have several BS items that are RGB. Great quality and workmanship for sure.

JR