Light-O-Rama Forums

16 x 75 pixel tree in SE visualizer?

Lighted Christmas Balls

Hello

I am trying to create a 16 string 75 pixels per string 180 tree in the LOR se visualizer, but when i use the tree wizard, the limit is 50 pixels per strand, and i cant find a way to change it, i searched the forums but didnt find any answer, if anyone has thoughts or suggestions, it would be appreciated. I am using LOR 4.3.24 advanced, and the plan is each strand is a separate universe?

The visualizer will allow you to change the 50 to 75. Very easy to create a 16x75 tree, unless I am not understanding something.

It wont in tree wizard, but it will in single strand as suggested by  k6ccc, thanks for the suggestion on that, i am working on that now, was looking for an easier way, but this will work, and thanks

So I shut down my computer and restarted everything and i can create the 75 pixel tree in tree wizard as dougd said, has to have been user error, thanks for the prompt replies

3 hours ago, dougd said:

The visualizer will allow you to change the 50 to 75. Very easy to create a 16x75 tree, unless I am not understanding something.

Doug    This question is one I would want to verify using S4.  I am not wanting to install S5 because I cant use both at the same time.