Light-O-Rama Forums

Using Hobbyist Cards

Guest guest

The Light-O-Rama Support page http://www.lightorama.com/support.html has been updated again. You will find three new presentations (LOR-101, LOR-202 and LOR-303)... They are similar to the presentations at PLUS2005.

LOR-303 covers installing Hobbyist cards in enclosures. I have noticed a few posts lately about building controllers. I believe that this information could be helpful.

Special thanks to Tim Fischer who originally created the LOR-101 presentation which was modified for the website.

sysco wrote:

Dan it's saying you must have a p d f viewer can you explain what its and how to obtain it? thank you Blair

Hi Blair,

Others handled the question well. Just wanted you to know that I had the web folks put links to the required viewers on the bottom of the page. Adobe Reader and Flash Player are free and used by many millions of people on the internet.

Danjust finished reading the support thread for hobbyist cards great learned a lot.Would like to say thank you to your self and all those involved and to those who answered my thread:D Blair