Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencing roof

jerry72

Thinking about upgrading the roof outline and fence line to smart pixels for next year. Messing around in SS, can not seem to figure out how to get a chase around the whole roof. 490 pixels, starts at lower left corner of the roof and goes all the way around. When i bring the Viz file into SS, on the grid, i get 170 pixels, then 150 pixels then another 170 pixels. I can not figure out how to make the lights start at pixel 1, jump to pixel 490, then back again.

Christmas 2018.lee

On 12/25/2017 at 10:02 PM, jerry72 said:

Thinking about upgrading the roof outline and fence line to smart pixels for next year. Messing around in SS, can not seem to figure out how to get a chase around the whole roof. 490 pixels, starts at lower left corner of the roof and goes all the way around. When i bring the Viz file into SS, on the grid, i get 170 pixels, then 150 pixels then another 170 pixels. I can not figure out how to make the lights start at pixel 1, jump to pixel 490, then back again.

Christmas 2018.lee

You would probably be a lot happier sequencing your roofline with PE (or whatever the replacement in S5 is).

9 hours ago, robigd said:

You would probably be a lot happier sequencing your roofline with PE (or whatever the replacement in S5 is).

In order to use the new S5 pixel effects, you have to have a Pro license, i am not paying for a pro license seeing a show i do not use LOR to control my show, i use FPP and Xlights.