Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Trees

HLE

6 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

Bobs mouths and faces can be found here.    This is several years old so I don't recall why there are so many repeats in the sheet.

The way I used these was to create a S4 group for each mouth shape or face part.  I tried to not make them overlap but for some they do.

It was laborious to create all the groups for each mouth.    

Is that the same method you use to make my Halloween mouth shapes for Mike?

5 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Doug, I don't think you need to worry.  I believe most of this thread refers to overly exaggerated mouths on Holiday Coro singing trees.

Ok, But I build the same trees as wireframes. I got the pattern from the same source that he got his, from the origin creator of the Sally Tree.

55 minutes ago, DougP said:

Hey guys, Are the mouths that I have been putting on my wireframes wrong? If so, please let me know what you think I should do to make them better.

Unfortunately major problems in other areas prevented me from getting my choir director/Mc set up. I did receive the lights and connectors though but had no time to get them installed. 

When my mega tree hook head broke ( day after it was set up$ it cost me 1 week . 6400 leds in 3 piles 

• Sad 1

The smaller / iregular shaped mouth the more crisp and less laggy the spoken words appear.

But since I have almost every HC singing prop, the last 2 are being given to me by a great friend I have gotten used to them.

My pumpkin mouths are smaller and irregular shaped, I do all of my sequencing with those and then copy paste to the HC stuff.

my wife drew our baby pumpkins and trees Mouths as well as my singing giant spider