Light-O-Rama Forums

RGB ribbons ,ctb16 ,1602 ,cmb24 all for sale.

Woodall lights

After this season in a few weeks my display will be up for sale. I'm retiring from the light show fun. All LOR .

12 ccr controllers and ribbons ( ribbons have been shortened to fit house )

Lengths in pixels : 2@50 ,2@43 ,2@32 ,2@31 ,1@44 ,1@21 ,1@18 1@37.

11 sets of the new style ccr . These are brand new never used and just came out this year. These come with 2 ribbons and controller.

3 each 1602 controllers. Had these from the beginning. About 9 years. Still using them today.

2 each ctb16 controllers. About 3 years old. 

1 cmb24 . Just bought this year. Comes wired with 8 plugs and enclosure. Also have 8 each 20ft cords to run to the rgb.

1 each 16 ribbon ccr tree with pixie controller. Just bought this year.

Rgb dumb nodes bought these this year and made rgb tombstones. Each has 50 nodes. 8 sets total.

Lots of misc also.  New and used HS adapters, fm transmitters 2 each, cat5 cables I can throw in if someone makes a large purchase. But willing to sell each bundle separately. Will post some pics this weekend. Just getting the news out there.  Make offers for consideration.

well  for some reason it wont let me post pictures saying the files are too big. reply to this thread and i will send any pics you need.

3 hours ago, Woodall lights said:

well  for some reason it wont let me post pictures saying the files are too big. reply to this thread and i will send any pics you need.

The forum has a fairly small total size limit.  The workaround is to upload the file to a website and post a link to it.

Interested in the cmb24 and the dumb nodes. Reindeervalleychristmas@cox.net for pics and price please. 

Edited by ReinDeer Valley Christmas

On 15/12/2017 at 8:53 PM, Woodall lights said:

16 ribbon ccr tree with pixie 

i was thinking of doing a 16 string pixie node tree for next year DYI LOR and Ray Wu.  . But like the lazer crispness of ribbons.  What were you thinking price wise. Im in Canada so i would pay shipping and boarder fees.    aholzli@yahoo.ca.    Lights on Lawton

8 hours ago, bfrd22 said:

i was thinking of doing a 16 string pixie node tree for next year DYI LOR and Ray Wu.  . But like the lazer crispness of ribbons.  What were you thinking price wise. Im in Canada so i would pay shipping and boarder fees.    aholzli@yahoo.ca.    Lights on Lawton

I'm currently working on a deal for the entire display.  But was asking $850 plus shipping.

Interested in the CMB24 and RGB dumb nodes with the extensions.

email me at rbatassa@wi.rr.com with a price if still available.

Thanks, Randy   

On 12/15/2017 at 7:53 PM, Woodall lights said:

After this season in a few weeks my display will be up for sale. I'm retiring from the light show fun. All LOR .

12 ccr controllers and ribbons ( ribbons have been shortened to fit house )

Lengths in pixels : 2@50 ,2@43 ,2@32 ,2@31 ,1@44 ,1@21 ,1@18 1@37.

11 sets of the new style ccr . These are brand new never used and just came out this year. These come with 2 ribbons and controller.

3 each 1602 controllers. Had these from the beginning. About 9 years. Still using them today.

2 each ctb16 controllers. About 3 years old. 

1 cmb24 . Just bought this year. Comes wired with 8 plugs and enclosure. Also have 8 each 20ft cords to run to the rgb.

1 each 16 ribbon ccr tree with pixie controller. Just bought this year.

Rgb dumb nodes bought these this year and made rgb tombstones. Each has 50 nodes. 8 sets total.

Lots of misc also.  New and used HS adapters, fm transmitters 2 each, cat5 cables I can throw in if someone makes a large purchase. But willing to sell each bundle separately. Will post some pics this weekend. Just getting the news out there.  Make offers for consideration.

all new ribbons and controllers sold!!!!!!! @180 each.

• The topic was locked