Light-O-Rama Forums

I'm Crawling!

Scrubs63

Hi All,

I recieved my LOR 32 channel starter kit via UPS yesterday!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!:D

I opened the box, unpacked everything, I read the manual, hooked the controllers up to my computer, went to the cellar and dugout 32 100 mini light strings, put them in order on my office floor as they will be on my house, plugged them in and powered em up, enabled show with 25 sequences in my LOR Control Pannel, stood back and when the show started my eyes lite up like a kid Christmas morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I was up till 12 midnight watching the show play!LOL! ( Gee, time does fly when your having fun!;)) My sequences look GREAT!:shock: and I can't wait till I put the lights on the house at the end of OCT. Hmmmm, I wonder if the neighbors would object to me putting em up today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :D

Again I would like to thank all you nice folks here on Light-O-Rama Forums that helped this Newbie learn to crawl. You guys ROCK! ;) Scrubs

(Now an Official LOR Newbie!!)

Hi Tikilights,

Yes, I did order from the sale. I received my order 4 in four days. I saved $100 bucks. Goodluck with yours, let me know how your trial run goes. Scrubs:)

Scrubs63 wrote:

Hi All,

I recieved my LOR 32 channel starter kit via UPS yesterday!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!:D

I opened the box, unpacked everything, I read the manual, hooked the controllers up to my computer, went to the cellar and dugout 32 100 mini light strings,

Go to my website and click on the pictures tab and look at what I use to watch my controllers and lights. It does not take up alot of floor space and can be rolled around out of the way when finshed. Good luck with your LOR and welcome to the FUN. Drink plenty of liquids.