Light-O-Rama Forums

Patterson Display 2017, TSO Wizards in Winter

JPat

14 minutes ago, debtoews said:

Oh boy- great things to come from her in the future- LOVED it!

Thank you.  The entire family enjoys the show and my youngest (13) is working on Santa Baby.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jtomason said:

Where in FL?

Nice job!

Thank you .  Bradenton/Lakewood Ranch

Edited by JPat
additional info

3 hours ago, JPat said:

Thank you .  Bradenton/Lakewood Ranch

Ah, a tad bit far to appreciate it in person (I am in Spring Hill), so I'll have to just admire the video.  :)

1 hour ago, jtomason said:

Ah, a tad bit far to appreciate it in person (I am in Spring Hill), so I'll have to just admire the video.  :)

Thanks, and my daughter was a little miffed at me for posting the vid.  She is not happy with the audio or film quality from my Note 8...  

10 hours ago, JPat said:

Thanks, and my daughter was a little miffed at me for posting the vid.  She is not happy with the audio or film quality from my Note 8...  

LOL, c'mon Dad. She did a great job on the sequencing, it's good to see the family involved in this hobby. The one thing that caught my eye is that during the dark parts (lights off) was the light pole in front of the door remained on during the entire sequence, not a big deal but it was distracting to me, waiting for it to go off. That said, in no way is am I trying to take away from her sequencing abilities or the entire layout of props. It all looked very nice.

Alan...

1 hour ago, default said:

LOL, c'mon Dad. She did a great job on the sequencing, it's good to see the family involved in this hobby. The one thing that caught my eye is that during the dark parts (lights off) was the light pole in front of the door remained on during the entire sequence, not a big deal but it was distracting to me, waiting for it to go off. That said, in no way is am I trying to take away from her sequencing abilities or the entire layout of props. It all looked very nice.

Alan...

agree completely but the HOA requires this light on at night and is on a photocell.  

• The topic was locked