Light-O-Rama Forums

2 new LORs

Tom Turkey

oh boy i am very happy and broke:P lol i bought to new 16 channel LORs today just letting u all know what i got this years sale

:dude:

what did u all get for this years sale??? Thanks Dan LOR inc for being great people to me and my family.

Jeff

I bought three PC controller kits(the $89 unassembled ones). I needed a bunch of low-powered channels for my arches and figured what the heck. ;)

Now I'm just keeping the fingers crossed for July 8th! (TryForFree, TryForFree, TRYFORFREE!!!)

Happy on this end also. Bought one more PC controller (high power) for this season (bought 2 at the "tax" sale earlier this year). My neighbor wants to join in the fun this season, so I'm going to run 96 channels at my house and 16 at his, should look really cool!

Lessee .. I got 3 PC16 controllers (full kit), which brings me up to 96 channels (I'll get two more later for 128 channels), an Easy Light Linker so I won't have to run a long Cat 5 from upstairs to outside, and a DMX controller.

JR V wrote:

I bought some. Wont say how many just some.

Just remember - it's not how many channels you have - it's what you do with them that counts - be creative - be precise (not sloppy) and smoooooth with your programming. It's not how many songs you do for your show - it's how you do your songs for your show that makes the difference. 3 nicely done songs is way better than 20 sloppy songs.

you are right my friend dont be sloppy with your work take your time and work hard and it will all come together

Papa-LF wrote:

JR V wrote:
I bought some. Wont say how many just some.

Just remember - it's not how many channels you have - it's what you do with them that counts - be creative - be precise (not sloppy) and smoooooth with your programming. It's not how many songs you do for your show - it's how you do your songs for your show that makes the difference. 3 nicely done songs is way better than 20 sloppy songs.

Tom Turkey wrote:

what did u all get for this years sale??? Thanks Dan LOR inc for being great people to me and my family.

Jeff

Bought the iDMX1000 interface. Did not want to wait for the possibility of getting it free, so it's already set up, and I'm already learning how to use my new fixtures. Having a blast!!

Good luck to you "TryForFree"ers...

D.T.

Got 1 1602W and 1 ELL. This will take me to 48 channels, which should be plenty for this year.

Papa-LF wrote:

Just remember - it's not how many channels you have - it's what you do with them that counts -

Very true. I spend about 5 hours per minute for sequencing and average about 7 songs per year. I figure after I'm done I've heard the song over 350 times.

(of course having over 350 channels doesn't suck!!)

Scott