Light-O-Rama Forums

Free sequences

sequencehoarder

19 minutes ago, born2run058 said:

ok so let me ask a really dumb question.....how do I open them in sequence editor?

thx

Right-click from your browser and save the sequence you want.  Once saved to your computer just double-click to open it.

2 hours ago, sequencehoarder said:

Right-click from your browser and save the sequence you want.  Once saved to your computer just double-click to open it.

sequencehoarder,

Thanks for doing this!  Awesome.  However, when I right click on a *.lms file, it tries to download an *.xml file.  How does that work?  I was expecting to "Save Target As..." an *.lms file.  No?

4 minutes ago, rhino said:

sequencehoarder,

Thanks for doing this!  Awesome.  However, when I right click on a *.lms file, it tries to download an *.xml file.  How does that work?  I was expecting to "Save Target As..." an *.lms file.  No?

If you are using Windows 10 and the Edge browser it will try to save them as .xml files.  I've heard some versions of Internet Explorer will behave the same way.  Try another browser and it should work as advertised.

basis21b.

You're spot on.  Was using Windows 10, MS Edge browser.  Had the same results with the older IE browser.  But, the Chrome browser seemed to get the file format (*.lms) correct.  Thanks for your help.

4 browser's later....finally got it to download correctly... is there any rhythm to the list, IE: 6 different versions of Run Run Rudolph, is there anyway to determine which is the latest?

sorry for all the questions, i am really excited to use some of the sequences i do not have or ones that are better than the ones i currently have..., thank you for providing.

15 minutes ago, born2run058 said:

4 browser's later....finally got it to download correctly... is there any rhythm to the list, IE: 6 different versions of Run Run Rudolph, is there anyway to determine which is the latest?

sorry for all the questions, i am really excited to use some of the sequences i do not have or ones that are better than the ones i currently have..., thank you for providing.

There wouldn't be any latest, these are probably free sequences that were collected from all over the web so they would all be different, he just put them all in one spot for you.

13 minutes ago, born2run058 said:

I tried to clean up some of the duplicates, but got bored.  If you see the same name and it is the same file size chances are it is a duplicate.  If it is the same name but a different size, then it's probably sequenced to a different channel count and one might suit your display better than another.

Just now, Mr. P said:

There wouldn't be any latest, these are probably free sequences that were collected from all over the web so they would all be different, he just put them all in one spot for you.

Exactly - I just scraped the internet for free sequences "just to do it" and then removed all audio files to comply with forum policy.

There's plenty of usable content, some with hundreds of channels, arches, singing faces and/or pixel trees.

Wow Thanks for the Files. I was able to save them using Save link as.

This really helps me to understand how to make my own.

Edited by Dkazm201

I had One Question Im a Noob I Just start this year i only have a 16 channel so im trying to find some of the programs with 16 channels. the only one i can find is the polar express one but i cant find the song to match up with it lol . Or if anyone has a 16 channel show they can share with me id love to get a template i can add onto. 

Thanks in advance !

after I selected save as and directed them to a folder ( a separate folder than for my shows) I just click it, rename and delete .htm or whatever and put .lms and any of them open like normal in sequence editor. no need to change browsers, atleast this worked on all the ones I have done

3 hours ago, Dkazm201 said:

I had One Question Im a Noob I Just start this year i only have a 16 channel so im trying to find some of the programs with 16 channels. the only one i can find is the polar express one but i cant find the song to match up with it lol . Or if anyone has a 16 channel show they can share with me id love to get a template i can add onto. 

Thanks in advance !

Just search for 16.lms - there's like 30 16 channel songs.  But it doesn't really matter how many channels there are as you could just "pick 16 channels" out of any sequence.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Shadowrider73 said:

Not letting me in.

It should, I just checked and other people have been downloading.