Light-O-Rama Forums

show issues please help

andrew89

Just received my lor 16 channel controller today, prior to it coming in I went ahead and bought some pre made sequences and scheduled a show. hooked it up and played with no issues at all. after 3 song show I decided it wasn't long enough and purchased 2 more from light o rama. I deleted old show and created new one with additional songs. but every time I play the show the same 3 songs play and not the 5 that are assigned any help would be greatly appreciated. It looks like it just skips right past them  

thanks again 

andrew

Just received my lor 16 channel controller today, prior to it coming in I went ahead and bought some pre made sequences and scheduled a show. hooked it up and played with no issues at all. after 3 song show I decided it wasn't long enough and purchased 2 more from light o rama. I deleted old show and created new one with additional songs. but every time I play the show the same 3 songs play and not the 5 that are assigned any help would be greatly appreciated. It looks like it just skips right past them  

thanks again 

andrew

Posts merged. Multiple threads do not help anyone.

Responses will be slower over the next few days as people are going live with their display.

Make sure the two new sequences play in the sequence editor first. You might have forgot to connect the media file/music to the sequence. 

Thank you for the help. I was saving the sequences in the wrong area so evertime they would try to play it said no media found.