Light-O-Rama Forums

Background section in show editor HELP

Gary N

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I made a sequence ( animation) to turn on may radio sign, one minute long, to turn on one channel the whole time. I put in the background section of the show editor thinking it would stay on during the whole show, it does not. It will turn off at the end of every song, and not turn on until a minute into the next song, etc. I can not figure out what I am doing wrong HELP.  Version4.3.14 advanced

Thanks

Gary 

Should work. That's exactly what I do. Are you sure it's exactly ending at the one minute mark. No gaps.

Is turn off lights at end checked in the Musical tab and no delay selected. 

In the musical section the turn off lights box is checked, I will have to turn it off and see it that is the problem. I would think it should not make a difference for the background section, but I will try this.

Thanks,

Gary

3 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

Make sure the channel for your Tune To sign is not in your musical sequences.

The channel that I am using is an open channel, never used before.

I’m going to restate being more obvious.  Your Tune To channel needs to not be in your musical sequences at all - not just, not used.  It can not be an available channel in the sequencing grid at all.  Remember that off is just another state of the channel that the show player will send out.  That will conflict with the on command from your background sequence.  Also note that the background sequence should have no other channels than the Tune To sign.

11 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

I’m going to restate being more obvious.  Your Tune To channel needs to not be in your musical sequences at all - not just, not used.  It can not be an available channel in the sequencing grid at all.  Remember that off is just another state of the channel that the show player will send out.  That will conflict with the on command from your background sequence.  Also note that the background sequence should have no other channels than the Tune To sign.

I just got it. Thank You. I have to go into each sequence and change that channel to no device, and get it out of the LOR network for that song. Thank you, I have been beating my head against the wall trying to figure this out. It is now working the way it should. The verifier said there was a conflict, but it did not sink into what it was. I now have alot of songs to fix.

Thanks, again

Gary

• The topic was locked