Light-O-Rama Forums

1st animated light show

Tosha's Christmas

I need help with papagayo to lor. I need to know how to get the phonemes and channels into papagayo translator. I know that I

am missing something on sequencing. In the translator it ask for a config name. What name is this don't mean to sound so dumb, but the only thing I ever done was spent 27 years military with weapons. This is new to me so I am going to need a lots of help. If someone can send me a quick break down on configuring papagayo to lor I look on it'smebobo, but didn't understand it. Can email me at chittjhn@comcast.net ATTN: xazjunkie.

34 minutes ago, Tosha's Christmas said:

I need help with papagayo to lor. I need to know how to get the phonemes and channels into papagayo translator. I know that I

am missing something on sequencing. In the translator it ask for a config name. What name is this don't mean to sound so dumb, but the only thing I ever done was spent 27 years military with weapons. This is new to me so I am going to need a lots of help. If someone can send me a quick break down on configuring papagayo to lor I look on it'smebobo, but didn't understand it. Can email me at chittjhn@comcast.net ATTN: xazjunkie.

You have asked the same question 3 times and all you have are 3 posts total.

You netted the same result with me replying to you. However you never answer within.

You either want help or you don't. 

Everyone here at this time are crunching numbers, setting up for Christmas and every day that passes is less of a chance you will receive a reply that will get you set up for Christmas.

I hate to see a fellow Alabamian have problems but you've asked the question 3 times with no reply.

JR

Let me add this. You are close enough to me that after the holidays I could teach you how to sequence singing faces without software assistance. However you must first get a feel for how it all works and papagayo is the place to start. I can give you tips and help get you set up as I previously mentioned.

You will need a great pair of headsets in order to produce quality sequences.

I am also retired military so feel your pain on learning out of the box.

I share 90% of my sequences so if you are unable to create yours all you have to do is search within and ask. 

JR

The config name (seen here as MyConfig1)  is anything you want. (User decides)    Sometimes people have more than one or are helping someone else as I do so I can create a new one for them.  

The other combo box shows the pictures for the set of face you want to see.   They are images seen in papagayo and here for reference. 

PapaConvert613.jpg

• Like 1