Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequences needed

16pc4000lights

Hello my friends my name Is JR this will be my first Christmas with a controller and i ony have about 5 sequences to do a show with a couple of good one and the other  just ok.If  someone had some to share i would be great full send them here please jrmeloon1978@gmail.com

I think I had 5 my first year. Things went rather smoothly if I recall.

Besides, you get too many going and people want to stay and see them all, which only makes traffic worse.

My first year, I started with three.  Added a few more during the season.  Added one or two every year.  This year I will open with 12.  Might add one more during the season.

Ill check out your sequences if you wanna share more! Thanks adamfischels@gmail.com. I only usually run with 5 or 6 sequences a year. Also depends on how long each sequence is

Hi all!!  this will be my 2nd Christmas with a controller, I have 3 sequences and am trying to add to my show without breaking the bank. I have basic lights, no singing faces or mega tree (yet ;) hopefully next year, time got away from me this year :wacko:) I do have some arches tho!!! I would love any sequences and help/advice you would be willing to give!! Thank you in advance!!

tiff

betny5150@msn.com