Light-O-Rama Forums

Selling controllers and CCB strings.

Fl_Joe

Unfortunately I have decided not to run my show anymore, so selling off my equipment. I only ran the show every other year as my kids would visit inlaws, the other years. Everything was stored in my house and has never seen snow. Inside of these boxes are immaculate, outsides have some tape residue, couple minor scratches. All boxes were assembled by Light-O-Rama, bought as complete units.

Will accept PayPal. PM me with questions or email me and I can send pictures. Psjoe36@gmail.com 

All prices include $10 shipping, i’ll pay the extra. Lower 48 only.

3 - CTB16PCg3 16 Channel Contollers - $160. each. ($259 new).  Special; buy all three for $425 and I will pay shipping and include my FM radio transmitter. 

3 - CCP-100D  (V3) Cosmic Color Pixel controllers with 2 strings of 50 bulbs each. $135. each. ($219 new) Special; buy all three and I will include a complete 4th set, controller and 2 strings. These units were purchased 2 years ago and only used for one Xmas season. At that time they all needed to be returned to Light-O-Rama for a chip upgrade before use, this was done and paid for by them. The fourth unit I have was bought as a backup and I never got to sending it in for repair so you will have to do this to make it work.

Joe G.

• The topic was locked