Light-O-Rama Forums

My First Sequence Posted

Scrubs63

Hey There!

I went to the website but could not find the sequence. Can you maybe post the link for the precise page it is on rather than the homepage?

Thanks,

Neil M

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Scott,

The song I used is the original score by Leroy Anderson. I think it is the Boston Pops playing the song. I was in band in High School, I played the Tenor Sax,(and still do 25 years later LOL) If you downloaded my sequence, watch the bushes under the windows, they are flashing my tenor sax part to the song. I tried to divied my house into an orchestra, the Icicle lights are the bass, the windows are the brass, the bushes are the tenor sax part and the mini trees are the woodwinds. I will try to find the CD the song came from and post it here for you. Enjoy Scrubs aka Wes

Just listened to the album on Amazon, I like "The Parade of the Wooden Soldiers" it would make a good song for sequencing.

Hi All,

A word of warning, do not download the tune off of Limewire. I pay to subscribe paying royalties but the two versions available are virus infected!!!!!

Pete :cool:

I also had a virus experience downloading from LimeWire. Fortunately, my CA software caught it, but it's simply not worth it in the long run. Napster or Rhapsody are better choices.

George Simmons

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

Well as of today, 77 people have downloaded my Leroy Anderson - Sleigh Ride sequence:cool:. I hope it helped some of you. Still would love to hear feedback on what you thought of the Sequence.

Thanks Scrubs63