Light-O-Rama Forums

Ok, I know this is prob a easy fix BUT

Steven Singleton Jr.

for the life of me I annot figure out how to transfer the sequences that I did in lor1 into the new lor2. In order to be able to play the old stuff I hae to go to file, open, my computer, c drive, program files, light-o-rama, sequences, then the sequences folder and then they are there. However I cannot just go to file, open, sequences because then all I get are the new files that are in LOR2 format. Is there a easy way to transfer all the LOR1 files and convert to LOR2 files without screwing up all the audio paths?? Thanks

Steve

sounds like you need to move/ copy the lor1 sequences into the lor2 sequences folder. Otherwise you can point lor2 to the old sequences folder and only use one folder- a common folder for the two

no matter where you take the file from, If i remember correctly, the file itself points the way to the audio file

Ok, I got it to where I think everything is fine. I went through all of that and drug the sequence folder to the desktop, and then went to file and open for the LOR file and then drug the folder from the desktop to the sequence folder. Now all my old sequences are in the same folder BUT all the sequences are in 1 place. Sorry if that did not make sense and yes the music does work.