Light-O-Rama Forums

export from Pixel editor to Visualizer

Aussie Andrew

Hi 

Can I export a prop that i created in pixel editor to Visualizer.  I can see the export prop section in Pixel editor but when I save it then go looking for it in Visualizer I can't find it, looks like Pixel editor uses a different extension on the end of the file and Visualizer can't find it. What am I doing wrong

• 1 year later...
On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 3:32 AM, Aussie Andrew said:

Hi 

Can I export a prop that i created in pixel editor to Visualizer.  I can see the export prop section in Pixel editor but when I save it then go looking for it in Visualizer I can't find it, looks like Pixel editor uses a different extension on the end of the file and Visualizer can't find it. What am I doing wrong

No, you must create it in vis and you can only play from SE. PE is its own preview/ vis. You can import a vis to PE but not from PE to Vis. 

Its really easy to build props in vis. The tutorial in the UM is spot on. Just follow it to learn how the vis works.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

1 hour ago, Seattlemusicguy48 said:

I'd love to hear a reply from the 'experts' here.

No, you must create it in vis and you can only play from SE. PE is its own preview/ vis. You can import a vis to PE but not from PE to Vis. 

Its really easy to build props in vis. The tutorial in the UM is spot on. Just follow it to learn how the vis works.

You opened up a real old topic.

JR