Light-O-Rama Forums

New S2 Release: Version 2.0.16

bob

Upgrade version 2.0.16 of the S2 Software Suite has been released, and can be downloaded from:

This is only a upgrade.
You must have a valid version of LOR I or LOR II software installed on your PC to install the software. Also make sure that you have completed the install of the LOR software by running the LOR Control panel at least once after you install your production copy of the software.

Expiration Information.
This version of software will expire on February 1, 2009. Previous versions (such as 2.0.14) will expire on July 1, 2008, so it is highly recommended that anyone with a previous S2 release installed upgrade to version 2.0.16.

Future versions will include a licensing/activation scheme, and will not expire. License keys for existing users will be distributed at that time, and there will be no license fee for existing users.

Changes.
In addition to the later expiration date, version 2.0.16 includes the following changes and bug fixes:

• In previous releases, the Simple Show Builder could only be used with sequences created using LOR I. It can now be used with S2 sequences as well.
  • Various tools such as the Beat Wizard, VU Wizard, and Waveform Display had problems with certain audio files, resulting in an error message saying "Can't init conversion" appearing, after which these tools would be unusable with those files.
  • The Beat Wizard would crash when used with certain audio files on some customer's machines.
  • If either "Close All Files" or "Close All Files Except This" was used, and one of the sequences being closed had its Animator window open, an error message would pop up saying "Error Loading Animation Form".

Help Files.
The installer will automatically install help files. However, they are also available for download individually, in case you want to see them before upgrading. They are available in both Microsoft Help File format, and PDF format:

Microsoft Help File format:
http://lightorama.com/downloads/LORHelp-2.0.16.chm

PDF format:

http://lightorama.com/downloads/LORHelp-2.0.16.pdf

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks you guys.

now that you mention file size, I do recall it did download in about 30-45sec. and for some reason I didn't think anything of it.

I'm downloadig it right now with a download time of 6 miinutes.

my other computer has WMP version 9 installed on it.

I will let you guys know how it turns out.

Thank you

Travis