Pixels are driving me nuts

25 minutes ago, idahocampers said:

I have the current version of SE

I go in to add the controller a pixie 16 starting Id is 20

I add the unit and all the ports say 20 for unit Id

Is there a fast way to change ie port 2 to id 21 port 3 to I'd 22 so on so on

Thanks

Pixels are driving me nuts

If you added the Pixie correctly then the software automatically numbers the ports. The easiest way to add a Pixie to an existing sequence is to right click on the very last channel and then click on "Insert Device Below". Fill out the info for the Pixie and then choose your starting ID, SE will do the rest.

7 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

If you added the Pixie correctly then the software automatically numbers the ports. The easiest way to add a Pixie to an existing sequence is to right click on the very last channel and then click on "Insert Device Below". Fill out the info for the Pixie and then choose your starting ID, SE will do the rest.

That is exactly what I do to add a unit but for some reason when I do it it makes all the ports unit 20. I don't want to go through and change every port pixel to the proper unit I'd ie 21 22 23 so on.

Weird

Any ideas?

21 minutes ago, idahocampers said:

That is exactly what I do to add a unit but for some reason when I do it it makes all the ports unit 20. I don't want to go through and change every port pixel to the proper unit I'd ie 21 22 23 so on.

Weird

Any ideas?

I would just delete the device and add it again, there are just too many channels to change all the port numbers.

Do as Mr P said and then use the port numbers assigned to your vis or whatever you are trying to do. Pixie16's do not forgive you if you change their unit ID's you simply wont have any lights, some lights or multiple lights doing the same thing as in a case I assisted with last night.

JR