Light-O-Rama Forums

Issue with show editor

callycoon

Having an issue getting my show to save on the show editor. I keep getting an error telling "there are no more files". I load all of my sequences in the musical section of the editor, click save as, type a show name and click ok then get this message. The problem is obviously not allowing me to create a show. Any ideas would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

Chris 

If you haven't already, try  a reboot. If that doesn't work try reinstalling the software. Backup your datafiles first though, just in case.

Already tried the reboot. Just tried deleting the software and reinstalling. Still no luck. The show editor is working fine on my desktop just having this issue with my laptop. I'm able to run my show still, just have to start every sequence manually. This is a little frustrating. Just hoping someone can help with a solution. Been doing shows for 5 years and never ran into this problem

Run the LOR verifier on the sequences on the Laptop and the desktop and look for differences. May give you a clue.

Also check the LOR Data filepaths on the laptop are the same as the desktop and that LOR knows where everything is.

What versions of Windows is on each machine.

Edited by PhilMassey

I'm in the process of checking file paths already. Did find that I have two Lightorama folders with sequences in two places. I delete one path and am trying to remap now. Hopefully that is the issue. I'll let ya know. Also running windows 10

Remember to use Lorpost.exe to tell LOR where your Sequences are, if you haven't done so already. 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Light-O-Rama

Alright guys the problem was the second folder obviously. Deleted the extra folder and remapped. We are all good. Thanks guys for the help

• The topic was locked