Light-O-Rama Forums

Showtime Controllers

Guest guest

I'm wondering if I missed something due to the fact that I haven't seen anybody talking about this lately, but has anybody heard any updates on when LOR is going to release showtime controllers? Last I checked, they were still expected in February. Can't wait until the April sale, I'm going nuts here!

Sorry I haven't piped up sooner, I meant to post something on the Noobie page. Big Northern Michigan "hello" to all!

Sneaky Pete wrote:

I'm wondering if I missed something due to the fact that I haven't seen anybody talking about this lately, but has anybody heard any updates on when LOR is going to release showtime controllers? Last I checked, they were still expected in February. Can't wait until the April sale, I'm going nuts here!

Sorry I haven't piped up sooner, I meant to post something on the Noobie page. Big Northern Michigan "hello" to all!

Dan happened upon a batch of bad cards that he had to send back. This delayed everything. As mentioned in a few other posts, he has a new enclosure which will be ready soon as well.

I'm sure once these two come together, Showtime units will start to go on sale.