Light-O-Rama Forums

5mm Blue LED Conical Premium Lights for Sale

overeazy

Several years ago I purchased these from Holiday Lighting so they are excellent quality.  I never got to that project and my days of large displays is coming to an end so need to sell these.  When I received them I unwound them and cut off the tags so they would be ready to go, just never got there.  They are new and have never been used.

Full Wave 5mm Blue LED Christmas Light Strings- 70ct

These 5MM Conical LED Christmas lights have 70 premium grade LEDs per set, 4” bulb spacing with a 6” lead and tail wire, equaling a total length of 24 feet. Regular Male/Female Plugs attached, and low energy use (4.8 watts per set), allows for easy installation (can connect up to 45 sets end-to-end) and connection to a standard 120v Outlet.

The Weather-proof 1-piece construction of these LED Christmas lights make them great for both indoor and outdoor use, and because they are full-wave rectified, you will get brighter truer colors with no flicker. Fully Dimmable, and compatible with popular light animation programs like LightORama and Animated Lighting

I have 24 sets of them and they are currently being sold for $12-$17 depending on how many you buy.  I will sell them individually for $8 a set plus shipping or sell  all of them for $160 plus shipping.  If interested shoot me an email  overeazy@comcast.net

Blue LED.jpg

• The topic was locked