Light-O-Rama Forums

Problems setting up superstar

Richard R

Note that even though you assign one unit ID to your Pixie controller (in your case you are assigning unit ID 09) the Pixie controller automatically uses 09 for the first string then it uses 0A for the next string, 0B for the next string, 0C for the next string, 0D for the next string, 0E for the next string, 0F for the next string, and 10 for the last string.

Attached is the visualization.

16x25_360_Tree.lee

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2017 at 3:04 AM, BrianBruderer said:

Note that even though you assign one unit ID to your Pixie controller (in your case you are assigning unit ID 09) the Pixie controller automatically uses 09 for the first string then it uses 0A for the next string, 0B for the next string, 0C for the next string, 0D for the next string, 0E for the next string, 0F for the next string, and 10 for the last string.

Attached is the visualization.

16x25_360_Tree.lee

Is there any way to easily reverse the order of one of the strings on the pixie controller?

I frankly don't know. I know that you can reverse the order of a string on a CCP or CCB controller.

But you can also reverse the order of a string in the visualization that super star uses. I would recommend reversing the order that way as opposed to doing it in the hardware.

7 hours ago, DLTSLC said:

Is there any way to easily reverse the order of one of the strings on the pixie controller?

You can select in HU config reverse order strings. There is a box next to each channel. I am not sure about reversing one out of 16, Ive never done that. I have used 2 methods to reverse my strings. Disconnecting at the cable and connecting backwards and also selecting all strings in HU.

I think the string order for purchased sequences was the most difficult part of setting up my pixies. 

JR