Light-O-Rama Forums

Matrix sequences for sale?

drivemewilder

I'm sure it's been covered but I couldn't find it, so if someone can just point me to where it is, i'll be grateful.  I'm considering building a matrix, but I have zero interest or time in sequencing it. In fact, this is my first time looking at anything Christmas related this year as I've been too busy and even told everyone that i'm not doing my display this year. But, as time draws near I can't help myself.  And my son has offered to take over for me so I get a break.  But I was wondering if anyone has matrix sequences for sale or does custom sequences. I saw a couple on superstarlights and a couple on holidaysequences, but very limited supply and not the songs i'm hoping for. I don't intend to change my display or do any sequencing this year, just running with what I had last year. So songs/sequences to compliment what is already in my display would be ideal. I have a 12 string tree and if there is a way to take the tree sequence and turn it sideways, I would do that.  

If I was you I would post a list of what sequences you are looking for.

"Custom" are going to cost you a small fortune.

I am in your shoes and just starting out with a matrix, I am trying to learn how to make tree sequences fit and have had some success but I wont be good enough this year. I am concentrating on 1 good sequence on my own for the holidays.

I wish you luck, I haven't seen anyone offering any matrix sequences for free.

I can do faces all day long hope to get into SS for Matrix with the same skill set.

You can turn the tree sideways but will have to edit some stuff. As I mention above I have had some success and asked another member for some tweaking.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

1 hour ago, drivemewilder said:

I'm sure it's been covered but I couldn't find it, so if someone can just point me to where it is, i'll be grateful.  I'm considering building a matrix, but I have zero interest or time in sequencing it. In fact, this is my first time looking at anything Christmas related this year as I've been too busy and even told everyone that i'm not doing my display this year. But, as time draws near I can't help myself.  And my son has offered to take over for me so I get a break.  But I was wondering if anyone has matrix sequences for sale or does custom sequences. I saw a couple on superstarlights and a couple on holidaysequences, but very limited supply and not the songs i'm hoping for. I don't intend to change my display or do any sequencing this year, just running with what I had last year. So songs/sequences to compliment what is already in my display would be ideal. I have a 12 string tree and if there is a way to take the tree sequence and turn it sideways, I would do that.  

you can take a look at www.holidaysequences.com 

Top quality sequences and the prices are reasonable.  I have used him in the past and had great luck with my purchases.

I use holidaysequences for my tree, but I don't see a lot offered for a matrix. I was hoping he would compliment his tree sequences with matrix sequences so we can have both props in our displays. 

11 hours ago, drivemewilder said:

I use holidaysequences for my tree, but I don't see a lot offered for a matrix. I was hoping he would compliment his tree sequences with matrix sequences so we can have both props in our displays. 

http://www.holidaysequences.com/category-s/179.htm He has a lot of them for Christmas.

He probably has 3 or 4 times as many tree sequences as matrix sequences and only 1 matrix sequence that I could use. Again, I was hoping for matrix sequences to match tree sequences.

13 hours ago, drivemewilder said:

He probably has 3 or 4 times as many tree sequences as matrix sequences and only 1 matrix sequence that I could use. Again, I was hoping for matrix sequences to match tree sequences.

He will be matching some of the tree sequences with matrix sequences but probably not all of them. It takes them quite some time to program the matrix sequences. As time goes on I believe we will see more and more matrix sequences matching the trees. 

• The topic was locked