Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Lights Designer 4.0

zman

HLD 4.0 seems kind of interesting. However does anyone know how it will work with LOR if you have 2 viewing angles for your house/property? In the past the front part of my house has been a big focus, and my side yard has been growing steadily. This year I need to make a big change into that side yard with the front of the house still being a focus too. Within the animation window that will interface with HLD4.0, can you set up 2 views? Play them either separately or together?

Since there is no free upgrade from 3 to 4, there is no need for me to buy until this link is completed.

Mark

Mark,

I don't think you can do two different photos like you are asking. You can combine a front photo with a satellite photo though. Holiday soft does have a forum, but there is not much activity there until version 4.0 is released. I asked a couple questions there and did get a very prompt response from them. The link is http://holidaysoft.com/UserForums/index.php

zman wrote:

HLD 4.0 seems kind of interesting. However does anyone know how it will work with LOR if you have 2 viewing angles for your house/property? In the past the front part of my house has been a big focus, and my side yard has been growing steadily. This year I need to make a big change into that side yard with the front of the house still being a focus too. Within the animation window that will interface with HLD4.0, can you set up 2 views? Play them either separately or together?

Since there is no free upgrade from 3 to 4, there is no need for me to buy until this link is completed.

Mark

Mark,

Holidaysoft is going to demo this new version of 4.o at my house on June 7th at the Florida Mini. Let me know what specific questions you have. I see the one here, but I thought you might have more.

Michael Beason

That is pretty cool.

No more questions. Like I said, I like the concept, but those of us with multifaced properties, need to have a couple different views. I create the look in LOR today in the animation, but it would be nice if they are going to interface with LOR, (and I understand that this is partially an LOR issue too) that they can support multiple views.

Mark,

I will let him know your request. After the Mini, I'll post on here any thing new.

Michael Beason

• 3 weeks later...