Light-O-Rama Forums

Soon to be New User

Light_addiction

2 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Remove and download again. Abnormal or incomplete download.

Also what version did you purchase?

JR

OK I will. 

I was downloading the software that was digested earlier in this thread. I bought the basic cause that's all that was available. I will upgrade it next year. 

2 minutes ago, Light_addiction said:

OK I will. 

I was downloading the software that was digested earlier in this thread. I bought the basic cause that's all that was available. I will upgrade it next year. 

I believe your package may have included the LOR software. If so you should have received an email with a link and your key. If I recall. If that is the case that link would be where I would start. You probably would have received V3.8.24

But yes the error you received is just a bad download.

JR

8 hours ago, dibblejr said:

I believe your package may have included the LOR software. If so you should have received an email with a link and your key. If I recall. If that is the case that link would be where I would start. You probably would have received V3.8.24

But yes the error you received is just a bad download.

JR

I website shows 4.3.24 as the latest if purchased after August 17th.

Of course the demo can be used without any purchase if you're just wanting to play around and practice.

And as for the basic package being the only thing available. Any package is available once you have the basic package. You can upgrade at anytime.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

I website shows 4.3.24 as the latest if purchased after August 17th.

Of course the demo can be used without any purchase if you're just wanting to play around and practice.

And as for the basic package being the only thing available. Any package is available once you have the basic package. You can upgrade at anytime.

Oops typo yes 4.3.24 not 3.8.24 could have done that in a time machine "Back to the future".

JR