• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• jerry72

• Richard Sonnier

• Bill P

As per the new policy: I understand I will not share or sell this sequence. I understand adding it to my sequence or modifying it does not make it my work to share or sell

Could I please have this one also? - pdarrah@gmail.com

Thanks - PJD

Sent As per the new policy: You understand You will not share or sell this sequence. you understand adding it to your sequence or modifying it does not make it your work to share or sell

• 11 months later...

I understand I will not share or sell this sequence. I understand adding it to my sequence or modifying it does not make it my work to share or sell

Could I please have a copy? - proliney@sbcglobal.net

Thanks.

Ok, going to try Halloween for the first time this year.  Could I please get a copy?  hope4iahawks@gmail.com

I understand I will not share or sell this sequence. I understand adding it to my sequence or modifying it does not make it my work to share or sell

Could I please have a copy? - kenlytle@gmail.com

Thank You for your time. Its appreciated.

Ken

Doc

please insert in post then will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Sent to rest

I Would love a copy 

agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

glivingston.doc@gmail.com

Thank you

I would like to receive this sequence, please send to: jd.swett@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

May I please have a copy sent to dmkhobbs@comcast.net?

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

• 3 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to ballmiester@yahoo.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Put in your post then I will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

I would love Monster mash.

I just have 16 basic channels on 2 singing tree faces of LED lights.  on S4.

michaelrrhodes@gmail.com

I promise to not sell share trade or claim ownership of your property.  i will use it only for entertainment purposes.

Thanks

• The topic was locked