Light-O-Rama Forums

singing C9 Bulbs

DOC

i purchased a C9 cutout that will use M5 mini lights. I already have a 16 channel LOR   controller  that is designated for my LED lights  how and what do i need to connect the singing bulbs to my computer or do I daisy chain it to my existing controller 

I am assuming you purchased these from Holiday Coro if so remember each one takes 8 channels to operate, if you have 8 spare channels on your present controller  you can control one provided you will need singing face sequences also. But if you have purchased more than one you will need 16 Channels meaning you will need a second controller and then daisy chain the controllers. I hope this answers your question

Edited by Godney

3 hours ago, Mr. P said:

If you need singing faces sequences then contact dibblejr, I think his entire show is nothing but singing faces.  :D

Thanks for the plug for free singing face sequences.

Mainly singing faces but I do have outlines other props and new this year my CCR tree that you and a few others gave me insight.! Singing faces are the highlight of the show. This year I will be doing a "play" so to speak with 12-18 48" faces. (Christmas) around 12 depending for Halloween.

And to the OP, I will gladly share my sequences with you.

JR

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

This year I will be doing a "play" so to speak with 12-18 48" faces. (Christmas) around 12 depending for Halloween.

JR, you have a choir.  :D

Just now, Mr. P said:

JR, you have a choir.  :D

My wife is drawing some baby pumpkins and trees this week. Just earned her Masters in Nursing NP time yesterday so now she has a lot of extra time I will be putting to good use.

The baby props above are not included in my count. Was thinking like Boys choir for those. You know the songs that have children singing. LOL

2 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

The baby props above are not included in my count. Was thinking like Boys choir for those. You know the songs that have children singing. LOL

TSO - Christmas Cannon would be good then, check it out on Youtube.

25 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

TSO - Christmas Cannon would be good then, check it out on Youtube.

Yes, I sequenced it last week. LOL

JR

Edited by dibblejr