Light-O-Rama Forums

lor 1

Blair Melanson

i hope that i explain this right here goes i have 96 channels have finishied using 92 channels the sequence is completed i found that i made a mistake making my minie trees sequencing i made the sequencing for 10 trees when it should have been for 11 trees i have 4 extra channels left over now this is what i was going to do insert channel above rename that channel number 13 unit 6 and use that for my eleventh tree should i delete that channel from unit 6 or do i have to leave it can anyone tell me if this is right and if not please explain thank you Blair :?:?:?:?:?:?

It has been a while since I used LOR I, but I believe you can do what you are saying. Actually, you don't even have to insert a channel, you can just redesignate one of the left over channels.

I imagine you want to insert the channel where you want it so you don't have a straggling mini tree at the bottom of the list. Channel assignments don't have to be in any particular order. Just name it to whatever free channel you have.
I saved quite a few extension cords this year by reassigning my channels by where they are in the display as opposed to where they are on my sequence screen.

Thank you all for your replies i wanted to keep it in line with the rest of the mini tree sequence have all eleven together but wasn't sure if you could insert channel above and rename it unit 6-13 and delete it from unit 6 Blair