Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums

Is there such a thing.....


Recommended Posts

Is there such a thing as dumb RGB's that come on a wire, not in a strip?  sorta like how the smart pixels come?  Would make life easier for one of my conversions!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...