Light-O-Rama Forums

How many CCRs would this take?

ItsMeBobO

My kids 'took me' to six flags for father's day!    When it got dark I thought the 'FireBall' ride looked pretty cool with the many pixels.   The sequencing was very bad and maybe sync'd in a few spots or maybe coincidence.  Each little set of lights is maybe a foot long.

There is a second reason I am posting.  While I was taking the video, someone stole my $30 season drink bottle.    For several minutes I was trying to figure out where it went while my wife was giving me the required trouble for losing it in the first month of the season.   Then I realized I might have the thief on video.  And it turns out I did capture the guy.  Its at 14 seconds into the video.  I had put the bottle down on the curb and kept backing up and away trying to get the entire ring into frame. 

Just a short while later exiting the park I showed the video to customer service who promptly gave me a new bottle.  They say the get 'thirty complaints a day' about stolen bottles but this was the first time it was captured on video. 

Edited by ItsMeBobO

$30 for free refills all season is a heck of a deal at the price they change for a single drink!  Can I assume you were intending to post or link the video?  It's not there.

• Like 1

Bob

Looks like he was drinking it as well. Could have gave him the big scare and asked park staff to announce "someone just took a cup from the ride and drink out of it, please report to the medical center, yes the man in the orange shorts, we have to explain a medical situation to you"

That is how I get back at someone.

JR

• Like 1

Looks to be about 60ft dia. ,

~189ft == 12 ft strips for  row of lights

But are CCR's bright enough?

• The topic was locked