Light-O-Rama Forums

adding time to Sequence

dodgertrue

I want to add 3 seconds to the end of a sequence. I have tried changing the total time in sequence editor. And I tried creating a new musical sequence with some other time other than that of the song. HELP please.

Thanks for the quick reply. Thats what I'm doing and it adds time at the end but it still ends short of the time I added. I have version 1.6.15 but I just got it in January so it should be the newer version.

dodgertrue wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply. Thats what I'm doing and it adds time at the end but it still ends short of the time I added. I have version 1.6.15 but I just got it in January so it should be the newer version.

Newest version can be found here http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/forum72/16282.html

It could be that you may need to add more time to your music file. I am not able to verify this anymore as I am in 2.14, but the easiest way to check if I am right would be to see if your sequence is longer than your music file.

I downloaded that version and I really like some of the new things I can do in it. Thanks for sharing it. But I'm still having the same problem adding time at the end. Whats happening is that I want to add 3 seconds to the end of a sequence. It lets me add it but when the sequence plays it stops at the old time. I'm not putting any animation in the new time I'm adding. I just want 3 seconds between this sequence and the next sequence.

Thanks,

dodgertrue wrote:

. I just want 3 seconds between this sequence and the next sequence.

Thanks,

go to LOR tray, click on show editor, go to musical tab and there youll be able to have whatever time you want between sequences (do this when setting your show up)

dodgertrue wrote:

I downloaded that version and I really like some of the new things I can do in it. Thanks for sharing it. But I'm still having the same problem adding time at the end. Whats happening is that I want to add 3 seconds to the end of a sequence. It lets me add it but when the sequence plays it stops at the old time. I'm not putting any animation in the new time I'm adding. I just want 3 seconds between this sequence and the next sequence.

Thanks,

Something I do for the MP3 director is add a small sequence. I call it 1.5 seconds of silence that I created via audacity and sequenced.

I keep it as a buffer between songs to keep the transitions smooth.