Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR mentioned in the news about my display

Archer

Yesterday I received a call from a freelance writer who writes articles for an online paper and a local Harrisburg Pa printed paper...The Patriot News. 

An hour after the interview about our display and the recipient of our donations, I texted her and asked when it would be published. She then said it's online now and sent me the link which I have attached below. I gave her all kinds of statistics about my display and also told her it was powered by Light-o-Rama. When I read the article, sure enough she included Light-o-Rama in the body of the the article in the following paragraph

.......Over the years, Kolak has spent countless hours synchronizing his Light-O-Roma hardware program to Christmas songs--a process that was largely self-taught.

About 10 minutes after reading it, I received a call from our local ABC 27 TV news anchor asking if they could do a follow-up from 3 weeks earlier....who am I to say NO. It's been a busy 36 hrs.

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/12/christmas_light_show_raising_m.html

kevinkolak.com 

• Like 1

Awesome!   It's great that your display attracts enough attention to raise money for such worthy causes.  I can barely give out candy canes for mine. :D

Tonight was the single largest night ever at our donation box. The final total has not been tallied but it will be $1,000.00 or more for Christmas Eve.

On 12/24/2016 at 11:14 PM, Archer said:

Tonight was the single largest night ever at our donation box. The final total has not been tallied but it will be $1,000.00 or more for Christmas Eve.

The final total was $1,011.00....

• Like 1

• The topic was locked