Light-O-Rama Forums

Having Trouble with the Visualizer

chowell

I'm new to LOR this year and have started trying to sequence with LORII. I'm trying to decide on the best way to use the visualizer. I have tried to import images of my house but can't seem to get the size just right. By the time I import a VGA image, then zoom it in, the pixels are too big and wont allow for a decent looking product after I add lights for each channel. If I try to use any larger images such as 2m or 3m, it won't work either. I have looked over Holiday Soft Version 4 but see it is not out yet. What do all of you do with the visualizer? Are you using images of your house, a sketch of the house, or just something generic to represent each channel in the sequence? I am planning on 64 channels for my first year and am feeling a bit overwhelmed so far. I would appreciate any other general ideas for doing things a little better or easier. Any tricks I can use to make 64 channels seem easy? The sequence board seems a little overwhelming. I have practiced with 8 channels and done OK but I am planning on 64 and don't want to have to go back and fix a bunch of stuff.

Thanks in advance.
Corey