Light-O-Rama Forums

Filler?

RIZZOB340

Hello

I am a first time user and I looked thru some of the post trying to find my issue but have not seen it exactly.

here is what I am trying to do.

I just want a filler at the end of my show (i have a 9 minute free filler atm) and then i want the show to restart by itself.

I have the show running fine and then after the last song the filler comes on but the show never restarts.

under the LOR MP3 tab I placed all my shows and then I clicked repaeat show every 10 mins.

and then on the section below ( action to be taken) I clicked on filler and selected the  filler i have and then sent it to my

SD card. what am i doing wrong? any help would be greatful.

Edited by RIZZOB340

If you want the show to repeat every 10 minutes, and you have a 9 minute filler, then you have room for a 60 second musical show.

"Start every 10 minutes" means the show will start every 10 minutes after the start time. If you start at 5:10, then it would start at 5:10, 5:20, 5:30, 5:40, etc. (I don't know what will happen if you start at 5:01. Check the docs for that.)

If you want to have a simple 9-10 minute gap between shows, then put the 9 minute filler in at the end of the sequences there on the right side of the HWU, and tell the show to run continuously.