Light-O-Rama Forums

Make it easy for us to view your 2016 videos...post a link here.

Archer

Post your videos in this topic so that we can see them from one location and not wonder where we saw a good idea. It will make it easier to find and share with others.

2016 Il Silenzio (Video 1)

https://vimeo.com/194822984

kevinkolak.com

• Like 1

I have attached a second video in a series of 8 that I will eventually have posted on my website.

Nutrocker  (revised) by TSO

18 hours ago, Archer said:

Post your videos in this topic so that we can see them from one location and not wonder where we saw a good idea. It will make it easier to find and share with others.

2016 Il Silenzio (Video 1)

https://vimeo.com/194822984

kevinkolak.com

Kevin - you brought tears.

Sometimes we blinky / flashy too much. This didn't. Kept it perfectly simple. With your timings spot on I couldn't quit watching. And was glad I didn't. Your surprise at the end was worth every second. Nice job and hope your raised a ton.. (& can't believe only 12 - wow..)

-Daniel

Thanks Mega

That is exactly how I wanted it to be viewed. I still can't stop viewing it once it is started. Mellissa Venama does such an excellent job in her rendition that I find it captivating. I wanted my lights to not take anything away from the moment and I take your comment in the highest regards..... Thanks

• Like 1

Kevin,

2016 Il Silenzio (Video 1)  I think Mega Arch was spot on, this was very touching. I knew the circumstances behind the tribute and was very curious to see how you were going to put it to lights. I was not disappointed. Got a little dusty here also. The drone work also added to the overall presentation.

Well done.

Alan...

• Like 1

• The topic was locked