Light-O-Rama Forums

Light Rage from guests

ItsMeBobO

Tonight I had a car beeping and yelling at another car to turn off its lights!   The surprising thing to me is this person who thought another was being rude was extremely rude themselves.  After the yelling this person did a three point turn around and positioned themselves perpendicular to traffic and completely blocked the road.   Later when others arrived they all started backing into driveways and such to position themselves to see.  No one beeped at the car blocking the road.  They all just peacefully did their best to not bother others and enjoy,  this is the real Christmas spirit I see every day. 

• Like 1

Weird!  

I am on a main thoroughfare, so typically if a car is sitting watching the lights and someone pulls up behind them, the first car drives off.  One neighbor told me they stop every time they drive by in case it's a "new" (to them) song playing that they haven't heard yet.

I have messages in my show, "psst... You in the silver car, turn off your headlights."

Silver is the most popular color of cars. There is usually one with its lights on.

• The topic was locked