Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Schedule

slim00209

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. My show is scheduled to end at 10PM. The last musical sequence ends at 9:55:50. I have a static animation display for the remainder of 4 minutes and 10 seconds. Once the final show is complete, the static display doesn't come on and the show will start over until 10PM. Let me say that it works perfectly with the shows ending at 7,8 and 9, just not the 10. I had previously used simple show builder as a test run from 6-10. Is there a simple show builder file hiding somewhere that is taking over and causing the show to play? I have tried and tested for 3 nights and can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would double check your times and or length of songs. For example, end the show at 9:59:59 and start the static display at 10. There usually is some song carry over but not much.

Personally I run 4 mini-shows about 15 minutes long from 6 - 8 then I switch over to a random playing of all the songs from 8 - 9:30 and switch to a static display from there.

I think I know what you are asking, I had to figure this out myself, there may be other ways of doing this.

I run 3 shows.

1st- I run my musical show from 4:30 to 9:00 P.M.

2nd- I have a lights on animation show from 9:00 to 11:30P.M.( static show).  All this is, is an animation, one minute sequence that repetes itself. Make sure if you do this, you uncheck the lights off tab in the show editor, if not you will see it at the end of each minute.

3rd- I have a lights off sequence.(11:30 to 11:31P.M.) This is to turn the lights off, this is just a one minute, empty sequence to turn off the lights. You need to do this because the lights off tab was unchecked in the 2nd show. Make sure the lights off tab is checked in this show.

Set up all 3 shows in the schedule editor, this is the way I found to do this, I am sure there is other ways to make this happen.

Gary

• Like 1

On 11/30/2016 at 4:31 PM, Gary N said:

3rd- I have a lights off sequence.(11:30 to 11:31P.M.) This is to turn the lights off, this is just a one minute, empty sequence to turn off the lights. You need to do this because the lights off tab was unchecked in the 2nd show. Make sure the lights off tab is checked in this show

If you have a "Standard" or better license, you can also do this in the "Shutdown" tab of your show, eliminating the need for a separate "cleanup" show.

On 11/29/2016 at 10:09 PM, slim00209 said:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. My show is scheduled to end at 10PM. The last musical sequence ends at 9:55:50. I have a static animation display for the remainder of 4 minutes and 10 seconds. Once the final show is complete, the static display doesn't come on and the show will start over until 10PM. Let me say that it works perfectly with the shows ending at 7,8 and 9, just not the 10. I had previously used simple show builder as a test run from 6-10. Is there a simple show builder file hiding somewhere that is taking over and causing the show to play? I have tried and tested for 3 nights and can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

Ryan,

How are you setting up the show (Show Editor vs Simple Show Builder)?

How are you playing the show (running from PC vs a director)?

What LOR license level do you have (some options are not available to various levels of license)?

With that information, we can better address your issue.  It should not be a problem however.

BTW, you have your location listed as CA.  That is a rather ambiguous location.  Do you mean California, Canada, Cambodia, or Cameroon?  For some questions, knowing your location can help with the answer.  It also helps local people realize that they are local to each other.  Just suggesting...