Light-O-Rama Forums

Better views of your house for the Visualizer

VetteNut72

I haven't been able to take a picture of the house for the visualizer that I was happy with so I made a virtual house for the visualizer. I used a landscape design program that lets you build a representation of your house. The advantage to this is you can 'take the picture' from any vantage point, elevation etc.

Here is my humble house in Arizona

house-4.jpg

And a shot that would be hard to take.

house-2.jpg

Have fun everyone!! I sure am :)

Craig

VetteNut72,

By your screen name, I'm not sure if we've met before. Are you aware of the group of animated light enthusiasts here in AZ that meet regularly? Great folks. We use Christmas Light Community as our website to talk local and announce get togethers and ask for local help. Feel free to join that forum as well if you haven't already. We use this LOR support forum, PC, and CC to ask broader questions to a national audience.

Anyways, it appears that you joined this forum in Feb. Welcome. LOR makes great stuff. What city are you in? I live in Queen Creek.

Brian

Hi Brian,

I live in Tucson, used to involved in the Corvette scene about 10 years ago and went to many shows and events all over Arizona with my 72 roadster. Now with the fixed income and the price of gas, I am going to sell it for the Christmas light hobby. However many years I have left, I want to spend them doing this.

Thanks for the info about the local forum, I'll check it out.

Craig