Light-O-Rama Forums

Anybody else still waiting on stuff?

robigd

Anybody else still waiting on LOR to ship items you plan to use in your display?

I ordered a Pixie16 and 16 CCR's at the beginning of the month and LOR said there was a quality control issue with the Pixie's and they would be shipping soon. Unfortunately, it took me creating a ticket to check on my order status to find out this information rather than them proactively telling me this and leaving me to wonder why my order status hadn't been updated in 15 days. LOR's lack of communication is pretty frustrating I must say.

When you placed that order, it said that it would be 1-2 weeks before it would ship, and that you should not expect it before thanksgiving.  That was our best estimate.

1 hour ago, DevMike said:

When you placed that order, it said that it would be 1-2 weeks before it would ship, and that you should not expect it before thanksgiving.  That was our best estimate.

Hi DevMike,

Thank you for the response. When I placed my order on 11/2, the bold red font "Cannot guarantee delivery before Thanksgiving!" was not on the page and appears to have been recently added. It has been 3 weeks to the day since I ordered and I had to proactively email the help desk for them to tell me there was a quality issue with the Pixie line.

I realize you guys are busy right now, but a little more pro-activeness on LOR's part would go a long way.

Thank you.

• The topic was locked